" Centre d’animation de Font obscure " sets up cultural evenings in the direction of a local public.
This is free theater taking place in the garden under the olive trees.
Theatrical performances are offered by the Theatre Companies in exchange for a rehearsal room made available by the entertainment center.
This year, the company "Les Nains du Sud" is granted in exchange for a representation of their adaptation of Don Quixote, June 22
- Develop cultural evenings in the direction of a local public
- To value the system of exchange of favors
The first performance will be given June 22, 2012.
It will then be possible to indicate the concrete results observed.
- Innovative character (and therefore attractive) of practice: making theater in the gardens
- Access to culture by "the garden entrance" and access to the garden by "the cultural entrance"
- Provide an opportunity to access the garden to people who are not users
- Show open to all (free entertainment)
Course of the evening:
18h30/20h30: Public reception, picnic, “friendship cocktail”, musical entertainment
20h30/22h: Representation - show
A security guard for the evening 18h30/22h30
The team Font Obscure
Associations of the garden
Stage area with lighting, theater troupe
garden lighting, 4-5 spots loaned
invitations, posters, communications department of the Town Hall
A security guard 4h
Drinks for the “friendship aperitif”
Skills related to the function of Territorial Animator).
Particular the competence of proposal writing (technical, technical, ...)
- Attendance index (number of people participating. On this type of event, from 30 to 100 people are expected)
- Quality of the atmosphere of the event
- The occurrence or non-incidents (technical or otherwise) at the event