We organize a monthly neighborhood brunch directly in the garden. It is a bring with brunch, that means everybody has to bring with something for the brunch, especially homemade food.
- to bring the neighborhood closer together
- to talk about gardening (How does the neighbor work in his garden?)
- to talk about subsistence
- with music or talk and having brunch together
- it brings the people of the neighborhood closer together
- the people get suggestions what they can make by themselves
- it has a nice and relaxed ambiance
- Open to all garden visitors
- Announcement of a special highlight
- Possibility to get involved (voluntary work in the garden)
- Possibility to have talks in a pleasant ambiance
- Provide drinks / buffet
- Afterwards cleaning an tidying up
How to organize an event.
Have a meeting afterward.
It depends on the weather (if the weather is good many people will come).
Tested in different gardens.